1. It is the customers responsibility to make sure their order details are correct at the time of order.
2. The colour of the images on screen may differ from the final printed colours. This is because screen colours differ depending on which monitor the customer is using. We try to
show our colours as accurately as possible but please understand the only way to see the final colour is to order a sample before ordering (excludes the colour matching service).
3. It is the customers responsibility to check all proofs. If there is a spelling mistake for example, it is not our responsibility but the customers to pick it up. We will require
an email confirmation that the customer is happy with their proof before we go to print. We will not print until we have confirmation. Once we have confirmation the customer cannot
make any other amends, as the document will be sent to print. If any amends are needed after the customer has approved the proof then the customer will have to re-order.
4. Our wedding stationery is personalised and is printed to order, so we are unable to give refunds after the customer has sent their approval.
5. Any defective goods must be returned to us before we have any liability. If the goods shall prove to be defective then we shall reimburse the customer for the cost of returning
the defective goods and send the customer replacements.
6. In the unlikely event that a mistake is made and it is love wedding invitations fault, the cost of a replacement will lie with love wedding invitations. You must let us know
within seven days of delivery. We may require that the customer returns the stationery in question, postage will be reimbursed to the customer when it is established that the fault
lies with love wedding invitations. Only replacement stationery will be sent as settlement, there will be no cash reimbursement.
7. We accept no responsibility for goods lost in transit. Any claim for non-delivery or damage to the goods in transit should be made within seven days of the estimated delivery
date. Delivery dates are estimates. Love wedding invitations are not held liable for any loses due to failure to meet such delivery dates. The customer must notify us within seven
days of the estimated delivery date if they have not received their order.
8. We shall have no liability for any matters which are outside our reasonable control.